Best Wishes for 2011

  • Dennis O
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
      Happy 2011, everyone.

      May the bright new year bring each of us success, unexpected acts of kindness, the joy of never-ending learning, and many chances to empower others!

      All the best from Phoenix—

      Dennis
    • Gilmar Mattos
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
        For you , too, dear Dennis.
        Best wishes from rather rainy Franca-SP.
        Gilmar
        http://gilteacherbrazil.blogspot.com

        May the bright new year bring each of us success, unexpected acts of kindness, the joy of never-ending learning, and many chances to empower others!

        All the best from Phoenix—

        Dennis

      • Dr. Nellie Deutsch
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
          Thank you, Dennie. I would also like to wish everyone a wonderful 2011. I hope to finally meet many of you face-to-face at the upcoming TESOL conference in New Orleans. I will be co-presenting with 3 other colleagues on March 19.

          Warm wishes,
          Nellie