Re: [evonline2002_webheads] I need your vote to help my daughter's school

  • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 1, 2011
      Congratulations Cintia! I am glad for you and your daughter's school.

      Stay happy!
      Nina

      Subject: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] I need your vote to help my daughter's
      > school
      > To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
      > Date: Sunday, January 2, 2011, 3:01 AM
      >
      > Dear all,
      > My daughter's school won the grant!!!!!!! We are so happy!!! Thanks for
      > your support!
      >
      > Happy 2011,
      > Cintia
      >
      > --
      *Nina Lyulkun* (Ukraine)
      http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/
      http://jus-collaboration.blogspot.com/
      cell: 0679334574
      Skype ID: nagora60
      Everywhere: nagora

      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 2, 2011
        Congrats to all involved!!!!

        Teresa

        Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2011 1:01 AM
        school

        Dear all,

        My daughter's school won the grant!!!!!!! We are so happy!!! Thanks for your
        support!

        Happy 2011,
        Cintia
      • Dr. Nellie Deutsch
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 3, 2011
          Congratulations! I am so happy for your daughter and the school. I would like to think that our votes made a difference. :)

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Cintia Costa <cintiabentes@...> wrote:

          > Dear all,
          >
          > My daughter's school won the grant!!!!!!! We are so happy!!! Thanks for your support!
          >
          > Happy 2011,
          > Cintia

        • Cintia Costa
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 4, 2011

            For sure!!!!! You are going to make a difference in the lives of the students at Jordan High School, my daughter included. :-)

            Congratulations! I am so happy for your daughter and the school. I would like to think that our votes made a difference. :)

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Cintia Costa <cintiabentes@...> wrote:

            > Dear all,
            >
            > My daughter's school won the grant!!!!!!! We are so happy!!! Thanks for your support!
            >
            > Happy 2011,
            > Cintia

          • Cintia Costa
            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 6, 2011
              Thank you, Nina!!!!

              :-)

              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 6, 2011
                Thank you, Celia!!!!!

                :-)

                From: Celia Nieto <cnieto@... <mailto:cnieto%40e-language.com.ar> >
                To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
                Date: Friday, December 31, 2010, 10:57 AM

                I agree with Teresa. Please, tell us which Project it is.

                Thanks!

                Celia