Re: [evonline2002_webheads] I need your vote to help my daughter's school

  • Hala Fawzi
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 1, 2011
      Congratulations!
      Hala

      --- On Sun, 1/2/11, Cintia Costa <cintiabentes@...> wrote:

      From: Cintia Costa <cintiabentes@...>
      Subject: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] I need your vote to help my daughter's school
      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, January 2, 2011, 3:01 AM

      Dear all,

      My daughter's school won the grant!!!!!!! We are so happy!!! Thanks for your support!

      Happy 2011,

      Cintia

      From: Teresa Almeida d'Eca <tmvaz@...>

      To: "evonline2002webheads" <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com>

      Date: Friday, December 31, 2010, 5:32 PM

      Done, Cintia!

      Good luck for the project!!!

      Happy New Year!

      Teresa

      Sent: Friday, December 31, 2010 3:24 PM

      Subject: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] I need your vote to help my daughter's

      school

      Hi Teresa,

      The link for her school project is

      http://www.refresheverything.com/projectrefreshjordanindurham

      If there is an error, message, just refresh the page and try again, ok?

      Thanks a million!!!! All the Jordan students thank you a lot too.

      From: Teresa Almeida d'Eca <tmvaz@...>

      school

      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Friday, December 31, 2010, 10:10 AM

      Hi Cintia!

      There are several projects. Which one is it?

      Happy New Year!

      Teresa

      Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 7:26 PM

      school

      My dear friends,

      Today and tomorrow are the last days to vote for my daughter's school

      project. Could you please vote in the link:

      http://www.refresheverything.com/search/?q=ncssm+jordan.high+cabf+solar.parkway+3dvd++ducey+greenfield.band+jacqulyne+ovarin+westland+&ic=0&im=0

      If they are in the first top 10, they'll get 50,000 from Pepsi to buy new

      equipment.

      Thanks a million and I wish you all a great 2011!!!

      Cintia

    • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 1, 2011
        Congratulations Cintia! I am glad for you and your daughter's school.

        Stay happy!
        Nina

        > school
        > To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
        > Date: Sunday, January 2, 2011, 3:01 AM
        >
        > Dear all,
        > My daughter's school won the grant!!!!!!! We are so happy!!! Thanks for
        > your support!
        >
        > Happy 2011,
        > Cintia
        >
        > --
        *Nina Lyulkun* (Ukraine)
        http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/
        http://jus-collaboration.blogspot.com/
        cell: 0679334574
        Skype ID: nagora60
        Everywhere: nagora

        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 2, 2011
          Congrats to all involved!!!!

          Teresa

          Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2011 1:01 AM
          school

          Dear all,

          My daughter's school won the grant!!!!!!! We are so happy!!! Thanks for your
          support!

          Happy 2011,
          Cintia
        • Dr. Nellie Deutsch
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 3, 2011
            Congratulations! I am so happy for your daughter and the school. I would like to think that our votes made a difference. :)

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Cintia Costa <cintiabentes@...> wrote:

            > Dear all,
            >
            > My daughter's school won the grant!!!!!!! We are so happy!!! Thanks for your support!
            >
            > Happy 2011,
            > Cintia

          • Cintia Costa
            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 4, 2011

              For sure!!!!! You are going to make a difference in the lives of the students at Jordan High School, my daughter included. :-)

              Congratulations! I am so happy for your daughter and the school. I would like to think that our votes made a difference. :)

              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Cintia Costa <cintiabentes@...> wrote:

              > Dear all,
              >
              > My daughter's school won the grant!!!!!!! We are so happy!!! Thanks for your support!
              >
              > Happy 2011,
              > Cintia

            • Cintia Costa
              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 6, 2011
                Thank you, Nina!!!!

                :-)

                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 6, 2011
                  Thank you, Celia!!!!!

                  :-)

                  From: Celia Nieto <cnieto@... <mailto:cnieto%40e-language.com.ar> >
                  To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
                  Date: Friday, December 31, 2010, 10:57 AM

                  I agree with Teresa. Please, tell us which Project it is.

                  Thanks!

                  Celia