RE: [evonline2002_webheads] I need your vote to help my daughter's school

  • Celia Nieto
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 1, 2011
      Congratulations!!!

      Celia

      De: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com [mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com] En nombre de Cintia Costa
      Enviado el: sábado, 01 de enero de 2011 10:01 p.m.
      Para: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      Asunto: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] I need your vote to help my daughter's school

      Dear all,

      My daughter's school won the grant!!!!!!! We are so happy!!! Thanks for your support!

      Happy 2011,
      Cintia

      From: Teresa Almeida d'Eca <tmvaz@... <mailto:tmvaz%40mail.telepac.pt> >
      school
      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, December 31, 2010, 10:10 AM

      Hi Cintia!

      There are several projects. Which one is it?

      Happy New Year!

      Teresa

      Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 7:26 PM
      school

      My dear friends,

      Today and tomorrow are the last days to vote for my daughter's school
      project. Could you please vote in the link:
      http://www.refresheverything.com/search/?q=ncssm+jordan.high+cabf+solar.parkway+3dvd++ducey+greenfield.band+jacqulyne+ovarin+westland+ <http://www.refresheverything.com/search/?q=ncssm+jordan.high+cabf+solar.parkway+3dvd++ducey+greenfield.band+jacqulyne+ovarin+westland+&ic=0&im=0> &ic=0&im=0

      If they are in the first top 10, they'll get 50,000 from Pepsi to buy new
      equipment.

      Thanks a million and I wish you all a great 2011!!!
      Cintia

    • Hala Fawzi
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 1, 2011
        Congratulations!
        Hala

        From: Teresa Almeida d'Eca <tmvaz@...>

        To: "evonline2002webheads" <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com>

        Date: Friday, December 31, 2010, 5:32 PM

        Done, Cintia!

        Good luck for the project!!!

        Happy New Year!

        Teresa

        From: Teresa Almeida d'Eca <tmvaz@...>

        school

        To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

        Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 7:26 PM

      • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 1, 2011
          Congratulations Cintia! I am glad for you and your daughter's school.

          Stay happy!
          Nina

          > school
          > To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
          > Date: Sunday, January 2, 2011, 3:01 AM
          >
          > Dear all,
          > My daughter's school won the grant!!!!!!! We are so happy!!! Thanks for
          > your support!
          >
          > Happy 2011,
          > Cintia
          >
          > --
          *Nina Lyulkun* (Ukraine)
          http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/
          http://jus-collaboration.blogspot.com/
          cell: 0679334574
          Skype ID: nagora60
          Everywhere: nagora

          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 2, 2011
            Congrats to all involved!!!!

            Teresa

            Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2011 1:01 AM
            school

            Dear all,

            My daughter's school won the grant!!!!!!! We are so happy!!! Thanks for your
            support!

            Happy 2011,
            Cintia
          • Dr. Nellie Deutsch
            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 3, 2011
              Congratulations! I am so happy for your daughter and the school. I would like to think that our votes made a difference. :)

              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Cintia Costa <cintiabentes@...> wrote:

              > Dear all,
              >
              > My daughter's school won the grant!!!!!!! We are so happy!!! Thanks for your support!
              >
              > Happy 2011,
              > Cintia

            • Cintia Costa
              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 4, 2011

                For sure!!!!! You are going to make a difference in the lives of the students at Jordan High School, my daughter included. :-)

                Congratulations! I am so happy for your daughter and the school. I would like to think that our votes made a difference. :)

                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Cintia Costa <cintiabentes@...> wrote:

                > Dear all,
                >
                > My daughter's school won the grant!!!!!!! We are so happy!!! Thanks for your support!
                >
                > Happy 2011,
                > Cintia

              • Cintia Costa
                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 6, 2011
                  Thank you, Nina!!!!

                  :-)

                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 6, 2011
                    Thank you, Celia!!!!!

                    :-)

                    From: Celia Nieto <cnieto@... <mailto:cnieto%40e-language.com.ar> >
                    To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
                    Date: Friday, December 31, 2010, 10:57 AM

                    I agree with Teresa. Please, tell us which Project it is.

                    Thanks!

                    Celia