Re: [evonline2002_webheads] HNY

  • carlaarena
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
      Happy many years to come! May we keep learning and reinventing the meaning of togetherness!

      Cheers,

      Carla
      http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
      Sent from my iPhone

      On 31/12/2010, at 22:21, Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

      > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
      > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
      > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
      >
      > - Michael

    • Nina Liakos
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
        You can say that again, Michael! Webheads rule! Happy New Year to all!
        Nina

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

        > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
        > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
        > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
        >
        > - Michael

      • Natasa
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 2, 2011
          I wish a Happy New Year to my large Webhead family. Hugs from Belgrade, Serbia.

          Natasa Bozic Grojic
          http://lunas994.blogspot.com
          http://www.netvibes.com/lunas994
        • Claudio Mattos
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 2, 2011
             happy new year natasa, nice blog I love it..