Re: [evonline2002_webheads] HNY

  • Moira Hunter
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
      Happy New Year to all Webhead friends throughout the world!

      Wishing you happiness and good health in 2011!

      Moira :-)

      From: Vance Stevens <vancestev@...>

      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 6:04 AM

      Twelve years and more of Webheads community and still Learning2gether.

      Happy New Year to all Webheads and see you Sunday Michael (and Bee) in

      Elluminate 1300 GMT,

      Vance Stevens

      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com

      http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

    • carlaarena
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
        Happy many years to come! May we keep learning and reinventing the meaning of togetherness!

        Cheers,

        Carla
        http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
        Sent from my iPhone

        On 31/12/2010, at 22:21, Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

        > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
        > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
        > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
        >
        > - Michael

      • Nina Liakos
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
          You can say that again, Michael! Webheads rule! Happy New Year to all!
          Nina

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

          > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
          > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
          > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
          >
          > - Michael

        • Natasa
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 2, 2011
            I wish a Happy New Year to my large Webhead family. Hugs from Belgrade, Serbia.

            Natasa Bozic Grojic
            http://lunas994.blogspot.com
            http://www.netvibes.com/lunas994
          • Claudio Mattos
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 2, 2011
               happy new year natasa, nice blog I love it..