Re: [evonline2002_webheads] I need your vote to help my daughter's school

  • ISIL BOY
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 1, 2011
      Hi Cintia,

      I have just voted! Good Luck! ;-)

      Happy New Year, btw!

      Isil

      On 12/31/10, Celia Nieto <cnieto@...> wrote:
      > Thanks! I’ve just voted. Hope they get what they need.
      >
      > Happy New Year!
      >
      > Celia

    • Cintia Costa
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 1, 2011
        Dear all,

        My daughter's school won the grant!!!!!!! We are so happy!!! Thanks for your support!

        Happy 2011,
        Cintia

        From: Teresa Almeida d'Eca <tmvaz@...>
        school
        To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Friday, December 31, 2010, 10:10 AM

        Hi Cintia!

        Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 7:26 PM

        http://www.refresheverything.com/search/?q=ncssm+jordan.high+cabf+solar.parkway+3dvd++ducey+greenfield.band+jacqulyne+ovarin+westland+&ic=0&im=0

        If they are in the first top 10, they'll get 50,000 from Pepsi to buy new
        equipment.

        Thanks a million and I wish you all a great 2011!!!
        Cintia

      • Celia Nieto
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 1, 2011
          Congratulations!!!

          Celia

          Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 7:26 PM

          http://www.refresheverything.com/search/?q=ncssm+jordan.high+cabf+solar.parkway+3dvd++ducey+greenfield.band+jacqulyne+ovarin+westland+ <http://www.refresheverything.com/search/?q=ncssm+jordan.high+cabf+solar.parkway+3dvd++ducey+greenfield.band+jacqulyne+ovarin+westland+&ic=0&im=0> &ic=0&im=0

          If they are in the first top 10, they'll get 50,000 from Pepsi to buy new
          equipment.

          Thanks a million and I wish you all a great 2011!!!
          Cintia

        • Hala Fawzi
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 1, 2011
            Congratulations!
            Hala

            From: Teresa Almeida d'Eca <tmvaz@...>

            To: "evonline2002webheads" <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com>

            Date: Friday, December 31, 2010, 5:32 PM

            Done, Cintia!

            Good luck for the project!!!

            Happy New Year!

            Teresa

            From: Teresa Almeida d'Eca <tmvaz@...>

            school

            To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

            Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 7:26 PM

          • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 1, 2011
              Congratulations Cintia! I am glad for you and your daughter's school.

              Stay happy!
              Nina

              > school
              > To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
              > Date: Sunday, January 2, 2011, 3:01 AM
              >
              > Dear all,
              > My daughter's school won the grant!!!!!!! We are so happy!!! Thanks for
              > your support!
              >
              > Happy 2011,
              > Cintia
              >
              > --
              *Nina Lyulkun* (Ukraine)
              http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/
              http://jus-collaboration.blogspot.com/
              cell: 0679334574
              Skype ID: nagora60
              Everywhere: nagora

              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 2, 2011
                Congrats to all involved!!!!

                Teresa

                Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2011 1:01 AM
                school

                Dear all,

                My daughter's school won the grant!!!!!!! We are so happy!!! Thanks for your
                support!

                Happy 2011,
                Cintia
              • Dr. Nellie Deutsch
                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 3, 2011
                  Congratulations! I am so happy for your daughter and the school. I would like to think that our votes made a difference. :)

                  --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Cintia Costa <cintiabentes@...> wrote:

                  > Dear all,
                  >
                  > My daughter's school won the grant!!!!!!! We are so happy!!! Thanks for your support!
                  >
                  > Happy 2011,
                  > Cintia

                • Cintia Costa
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 4, 2011

                    For sure!!!!! You are going to make a difference in the lives of the students at Jordan High School, my daughter included. :-)

                    Congratulations! I am so happy for your daughter and the school. I would like to think that our votes made a difference. :)

                    --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Cintia Costa <cintiabentes@...> wrote:

                    > Dear all,
                    >
                    > My daughter's school won the grant!!!!!!! We are so happy!!! Thanks for your support!
                    >
                    > Happy 2011,
                    > Cintia

                  • Cintia Costa
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jan 6, 2011