Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: HNY

  • Katia Hameg
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
      Yes, everyone. I hope all of you have a happy Christmas and a Merry New Year :)
      Katia

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
        Happy New Year, dear Webheads, from Agata (Poland)

        From: Vance Stevens <vancestev@...>
        To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 6:04 AM

        Twelve years and more of Webheads community and still Learning2gether.
        Happy New Year to all Webheads and see you Sunday Michael (and Bee) in
        Elluminate 1300 GMT,

        Vance Stevens
        http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
        http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

      • Moira Hunter
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
          Happy New Year to all Webhead friends throughout the world!

          Wishing you happiness and good health in 2011!

          Moira :-)

          From: Vance Stevens <vancestev@...>

          To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
            Happy many years to come! May we keep learning and reinventing the meaning of togetherness!

            Cheers,

            Carla
            http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
            Sent from my iPhone

            On 31/12/2010, at 22:21, Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

            > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
            > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
            > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
            >
            > - Michael

          • Nina Liakos
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
              You can say that again, Michael! Webheads rule! Happy New Year to all!
              Nina

              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

              > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
              > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
              > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
              >
              > - Michael

            • Natasa
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 2, 2011
                I wish a Happy New Year to my large Webhead family. Hugs from Belgrade, Serbia.

                Natasa Bozic Grojic
                http://lunas994.blogspot.com
                http://www.netvibes.com/lunas994
              • Claudio Mattos
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 2, 2011
                   happy new year natasa, nice blog I love it..