Re: HNY

  • Maria D
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
      Happy New Year to all the members of this community, which models what I would like the world to become. All the best to you!
      Mary

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

      > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
      > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
      > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
      >
      > - Michael

    • Katia Hameg
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
        Yes, everyone. I hope all of you have a happy Christmas and a Merry New Year :)
        Katia

        ________________________________
        Happy New Year to all Webheads in the world! Hugs from Rosario, Argentina,

        Rita

        wrote:

        > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
        > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
        > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
        >
        > - Michael

      • Agata Zieba-Warcholak
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
          Happy New Year, dear Webheads, from Agata (Poland)

          From: Vance Stevens <vancestev@...>
          To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 6:04 AM

          Twelve years and more of Webheads community and still Learning2gether.
          Happy New Year to all Webheads and see you Sunday Michael (and Bee) in
          Elluminate 1300 GMT,

          Vance Stevens
          http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
          http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

        • Moira Hunter
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
            Happy New Year to all Webhead friends throughout the world!

            Wishing you happiness and good health in 2011!

            Moira :-)

            From: Vance Stevens <vancestev@...>

            To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
              Happy many years to come! May we keep learning and reinventing the meaning of togetherness!

              Cheers,

              Carla
              http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
              Sent from my iPhone

              On 31/12/2010, at 22:21, Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

              > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
              > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
              > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
              >
              > - Michael

            • Nina Liakos
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
                You can say that again, Michael! Webheads rule! Happy New Year to all!
                Nina

                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

                > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
                > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
                > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
                >
                > - Michael

              • Natasa
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 2, 2011
                  I wish a Happy New Year to my large Webhead family. Hugs from Belgrade, Serbia.

                  Natasa Bozic Grojic
                  http://lunas994.blogspot.com
                  http://www.netvibes.com/lunas994
                • Claudio Mattos
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 2, 2011
                     happy new year natasa, nice blog I love it..