Re: HNY

  • Rita
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
      Happy New Year to all Webheads in the world! Hugs from Rosario, Argentina,

      Rita

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

      > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
      > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
      > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
      >
      > - Michael

    • Maria D
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
        Happy New Year to all the members of this community, which models what I would like the world to become. All the best to you!
        Mary

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

        > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
        > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
        > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
        >
        > - Michael

      • Katia Hameg
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
          Yes, everyone. I hope all of you have a happy Christmas and a Merry New Year :)
          Katia

          ________________________________

          wrote:

          > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
          > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
          > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
          >
          > - Michael

        • Agata Zieba-Warcholak
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
            Happy New Year, dear Webheads, from Agata (Poland)

            From: Vance Stevens <vancestev@...>
            To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 6:04 AM

            Twelve years and more of Webheads community and still Learning2gether.
            Happy New Year to all Webheads and see you Sunday Michael (and Bee) in
            Elluminate 1300 GMT,

            Vance Stevens
            http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
            http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

          • Moira Hunter
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
              Happy New Year to all Webhead friends throughout the world!

              Wishing you happiness and good health in 2011!

              Moira :-)

              From: Vance Stevens <vancestev@...>

              To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
                Happy many years to come! May we keep learning and reinventing the meaning of togetherness!

                Cheers,

                Carla
                http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
                Sent from my iPhone

                On 31/12/2010, at 22:21, Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

                > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
                > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
                > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
                >
                > - Michael

              • Nina Liakos
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
                  You can say that again, Michael! Webheads rule! Happy New Year to all!
                  Nina

                  --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

                  > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
                  > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
                  > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
                  >
                  > - Michael

                • Natasa
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 2, 2011
                    I wish a Happy New Year to my large Webhead family. Hugs from Belgrade, Serbia.

                    Natasa Bozic Grojic
                    http://lunas994.blogspot.com
                    http://www.netvibes.com/lunas994
                  • Claudio Mattos
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jan 2, 2011
                       happy new year natasa, nice blog I love it..