Re: [evonline2002_webheads] HNY

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
      Happy 2011  Webheads!!!!!

      hugs,

      Daf

      --- On Sat, 1/1/11, Vance Stevens <vancestev@...> wrote:

      From: Vance Stevens <vancestev@...>
      Subject: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] HNY
      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 6:04 AM

      Twelve years and more of Webheads community and still Learning2gether.
      Happy New Year to all Webheads and see you Sunday Michael (and Bee) in
      Elluminate 1300 GMT,

      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
      http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

    • Rita
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
        Happy New Year to all Webheads in the world! Hugs from Rosario, Argentina,

        Rita

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

        > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
        > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
        > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
        >
        > - Michael

      • Maria D
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
          Happy New Year to all the members of this community, which models what I would like the world to become. All the best to you!
          Mary

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

          > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
          > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
          > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
          >
          > - Michael

        • Katia Hameg
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
            Yes, everyone. I hope all of you have a happy Christmas and a Merry New Year :)
            Katia

            ________________________________

            wrote:

            > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
            > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
            > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
            >
            > - Michael

          • Agata Zieba-Warcholak
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
              Happy New Year, dear Webheads, from Agata (Poland)

              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
                Happy New Year to all Webhead friends throughout the world!

                Wishing you happiness and good health in 2011!

                Moira :-)

                From: Vance Stevens <vancestev@...>

                To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
                  Happy many years to come! May we keep learning and reinventing the meaning of togetherness!

                  Cheers,

                  Carla
                  http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On 31/12/2010, at 22:21, Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

                  > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
                  > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
                  > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
                  >
                  > - Michael

                • Nina Liakos
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
                    You can say that again, Michael! Webheads rule! Happy New Year to all!
                    Nina

                    --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

                    > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
                    > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
                    > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
                    >
                    > - Michael

                  • Natasa
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jan 2, 2011
                      I wish a Happy New Year to my large Webhead family. Hugs from Belgrade, Serbia.

                      Natasa Bozic Grojic
                      http://lunas994.blogspot.com
                      http://www.netvibes.com/lunas994
                    • Claudio Mattos
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jan 2, 2011
                         happy new year natasa, nice blog I love it..