Re: [evonline2002_webheads] HNY

  • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 31, 2010
      WOW! It's New Year morning!

      Thank you everyone for your warm greetings.
      Thank you Vance for reminding about the time of the new Learning gathering
      on Sunday in Elluminate at 1300 GMT. I will definitely join the session. I
      am hopping to be more active this new year 2011. Anyway, keeping my fingers
      crossed. ;-)

      Nina

      On 1 January 2011 07:04, Vance Stevens <vancestev@...> wrote:

      > Twelve years and more of Webheads community and still Learning2gether.
      > Happy New Year to all Webheads and see you Sunday Michael (and Bee) in
      > Elluminate 1300 GMT,
      >
      > Vance
      >
      > --
      *Nina Lyulkun* (Ukraine)
      http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/
      http://jus-collaboration.blogspot.com/
      cell: 0679334574
      Skype ID: nagora60
      Everywhere: nagora

    • Dafne
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
        Happy 2011  Webheads!!!!!

        hugs,

        Daf

        Twelve years and more of Webheads community and still Learning2gether.
        Happy New Year to all Webheads and see you Sunday Michael (and Bee) in
        Elluminate 1300 GMT,

        Vance Stevens
        http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
        http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

      • Rita
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
          Happy New Year to all Webheads in the world! Hugs from Rosario, Argentina,

          Rita

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

          > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
          > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
          > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
          >
          > - Michael

        • Maria D
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
            Happy New Year to all the members of this community, which models what I would like the world to become. All the best to you!
            Mary

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

            > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
            > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
            > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
            >
            > - Michael

          • Katia Hameg
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
              Yes, everyone. I hope all of you have a happy Christmas and a Merry New Year :)
              Katia

              ________________________________

              wrote:

              > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
              > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
              > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
              >
              > - Michael

            • Agata Zieba-Warcholak
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
                Happy New Year, dear Webheads, from Agata (Poland)

                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
                  Happy New Year to all Webhead friends throughout the world!

                  Wishing you happiness and good health in 2011!

                  Moira :-)

                  From: Vance Stevens <vancestev@...>

                  To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
                    Happy many years to come! May we keep learning and reinventing the meaning of togetherness!

                    Cheers,

                    Carla
                    http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On 31/12/2010, at 22:21, Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

                    > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
                    > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
                    > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
                    >
                    > - Michael

                  • Nina Liakos
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
                      You can say that again, Michael! Webheads rule! Happy New Year to all!
                      Nina

                      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

                      > New Year's Morning. 2011. The Webhead community is still here and
                      > thriving. Wow. Thank you everyone for being here and providing
                      > stimulation, encouragement, and support. May we all enjoy 2011 together!
                      >
                      > - Michael

                    • Natasa
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jan 2, 2011
                        I wish a Happy New Year to my large Webhead family. Hugs from Belgrade, Serbia.

                        Natasa Bozic Grojic
                        http://lunas994.blogspot.com
                        http://www.netvibes.com/lunas994
                      • Claudio Mattos
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jan 2, 2011
                           happy new year natasa, nice blog I love it..