Dennis: Fwd: UNESCO LAUNCHES ONLINE GAME TO EDUCATE YOUTH ABOUT HIV/AIDS

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2010
      I have just downloaded this game and would like to share the link with you.
      It is certainly worth taking a look at to see if you can make use of it in
      your work.

      Dennis

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2010
        Hi Dennis,

        I have downloaded and played this game. It is very interesting and
        useful. I am going to share with colleagues and students.

        Thank you

        Ibrahim