season's greetings :-)

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2010
      Dear friends,

      Wishing you all and your families a very Merry Christmas and a New Year with Peace, Love, Health, Happiness and... lots of success. :-)

      http://teresadeca.pbworks.com/xmas2010

      Hugs, Teresa

    • mbarek akaddar
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2010
        Dear Christian Webheads
        Fill up your life with love, compassion, tolerance, peace and happiness. Merry Christmas !
        Best wishes from Morocco
        Mbarek

        To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 23, 2010
          In the UAE we wish everyone season's greetings. There are people of all
          religions here, but the country is alight with national day celebration
          lights, reminiscent of Christmas, and the stores remind us in the usual way
          with incongruous snowmen etc that this is a good time to spend money. In
          the city's fanciest hotel there is an elaborately decorated tall christmas
          tree. For opinions on that:
          http://www.google.ae/search?q=christmas+tree+emirates+palace+the+national&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

          My two boys and their families have all been and gone and Bobbi has flown
          off to visit her mom in Houston, and I'm about to hop in the car and drive
          to the coast where I can spend the weekend diving.

          But of course I think of Webheads at this holiday season. I'll be back at
          work on Sunday though.

          If you're around at noon GMT that day, Dec 26, pop by Tapped In and
          Elluminate http://tinyurl.com/y3eh and we can spend an hour together and
          describe the worlds outside our windows, wherever you are this Christmas.

          Hope to see you then,

          Vance

          On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 12:00 AM, mbarek akaddar <akaddar13@...>wrote:

          > Dear Christian Webheads
          > Fill up your life with love, compassion, tolerance, peace and happiness.
          > Merry Christmas !
          > Best wishes from Morocco
          > Mbarek
          >

          > To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
          > From: tmvaz@...
          > Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 17:21:23 +0000
          > Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] season's greetings :-)

          > Dear friends,
          >

          > Wishing you all and your families a very Merry Christmas and a New Year
          > with Peace, Love, Health, Happiness and... lots of success. :-)
          >

          > http://teresadeca.pbworks.com/xmas2010
          >

          > Hugs, Teresa

          Vance Stevens
          http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com