Re: [evonline2002_webheads] A new member :-)

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 6, 2010
      Welcome to the webheads, Isil!

      Warm regards from Brazil,
      B.

      --
      Barbara Dieu
      http://barbaradieu.com
      http://beespace.net

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 6, 2010
        Welcome to the Webheads, Isil!

        I wish I could be in Brighton for what's going to be a fabulous
        Webheads get-together! :-)

        Hugs, Teresa (Portugal)

        Citando ISIL BOY <isilboy@...>:

        > Dear all,
        >
        > I have just joined this amazing group and I'm looking forward to
        > learning from you :-)

        ...> Isil Boy
      • beyzaylmaz
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 6, 2010
          Dear Isil,

          Welcome to Webheads :)

          Hugs,

          Beyza
          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, ISIL BOY <isilboy@...> wrote:

          > Dear all,
          >
          > I have just joined this amazing group and I'm looking forward to
          > learning from you :-)
          >
          > I guess we are already friends on Facebook or Twitter. Besides, I'll
          > be presenting in Brighton with Beyza Yilmaz, a dear friend, and an
          > inspiring webhead :) so I hope we can meet there in person!
          >
          > Best,
          >
          > Isil Boy

        • Hala Fawzi
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 7, 2010
            Dear Isil,

            Welcome to this amazing community!

            You will discover later that joining here was the best thing happened to you ever!

            Cheers,
            Hala

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 7, 2010
              Welcome Isil!

              And I agree with what Hala said :-)

              Nergiz
            • Buthaina AlOthman
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 7, 2010
                Hi Isil,

                Welcome aboard :) Hope to learn with you and from you, as well.

                Good luck in your presentation with Beyza in Brighton :)

                Love & Peace from Kuwait,
                Buthaina (aka Buth)
                -------------------------

                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, ISIL BOY <isilboy@...> wrote:

                > Dear all,
                >
                > I have just joined this amazing group and I'm looking forward to
                > learning from you :-)
                >
                > I guess we are already friends on Facebook or Twitter. Besides, I'll
                > be presenting in Brighton with Beyza Yilmaz, a dear friend, and an
                > inspiring webhead :) so I hope we can meet there in person!
                >
                > Best,
                >
                > Isil Boy

              • Evelyn Izquierdo
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 7, 2010
                  Dear Isil,
                  Welcome home! This is one of the best families you've ever known. I'm so happy you joined us. Webheads rock and shine everywhere in the world!
                  Warm hugs from Caracas, Venezuela.
                  Evelyn
                • ISIL BOY
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 7, 2010
                    Dear Sue, Barbara, Teresa, Beyza, Hala, Nergiz, Buthaina and Evelyn,

                    Thank you so much for your warm welcome. It is good to be home :-)

                    Best,

                    Isil