RE: [evonline2002_webheads] a request :)

  • sue annan
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2010
      Beyza,

      I will volunteer to help you.

      Sue

      From: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of beyzaylmaz
      Sent: 02 December 2010 19:29
      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] a request :)

      Dear Webheads,

      I hope everything is ok with you all. Although I may seem inactive in the
      group for a long time, I have been busy getting ready to gather data for my
      master's thesis. :)

      I intend to conduct a pilot study for my master's thesis on Webheads in
      Action and multiliteracies. Therefore, there is a need for me to find at
      least thirty volunteers to participate in this study. What I am planning to
      do is to ask all the participants to complete a survey and four of them to
      be interviewed on skype. The data to be gathered is going to be confidential
      and I guarantee that I will not use it for other purposes.

      Therefore, I am looking for the help of volunteer Webheads. Can you please
      contact me if you want take part in this mini research and help a webhead?
      ;)

      Kind regards

      Beyza

    • helen m davies
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2010
        Hi Beyza
        If you need some "guinea pigs" then you can contact me !
        Helen

        On 2 December 2010 20:54, sue annan <sue.annan@...> wrote:

        > Beyza,
        >
        > I will volunteer to help you.
        >
        > Sue

      • Michael Coghlan
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2010
          Beyza - I'm happy to be involved with your
          'mini-rearch'. Note though that I don't teach
          'students' anymore. I teach teachers. Or at least I try to :-)

          - Michael