RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: IATEFL Conference 2011 - Brighton

  • sue annan
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 2, 2010
      This is gearing up to be an amazing meet-up of webheads.

      I am going to Brighton too.

      Look forward to seeing you all there

      Cheers

      Sue

      Dear Mercedes, Dennis, Helen and Carla,

      I look forward to meeting you in person.

      Best,

      Beyza

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com> , Mercedes Viola <mercedesviola@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > I'll go the IATEFL conference, too.
      > Fortunately, I won the BESIG Facilitator Scholarship and will be able to attend.
      > Hope to meet you all there
      > Mercedes
      >
      > Arq. Mercedes Viola Deambrosis
      > Directora
      > 4D Content English
      > Circunvalación Durango 1429 of. 501
      > Montevideo - Uruguay
      > Tel: (598 2) 9161496
      > www.4d.edu.uy
      > ïï€ Please consider the planet before printing this email.
      > Antes de imprimir, piensa en el medio ambiente.

    • Carla arena
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 2, 2010
        Wow, guys, this if fantastic!

        I can´t wait to be there and hug you all, plus having a wonderful Webhead
        meetup.

        See you soon in Brighton and let´s start sharing in the wiki.

        Beijos,

        On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 5:53 PM, sue annan <sue.annan@...> wrote:

        > This is gearing up to be an amazing meet-up of webheads.
        >
        > I am going to Brighton too.
        >
        > Look forward to seeing you all there
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Sue

      • Moira Hunter
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 2, 2010
          Hi all,
          I'm catching up with the emails.  Although I was too late for the CfP, (I think unless there was an extension?), as I'm in the UK before that for other professional reasons, and then I'm in the south (on holiday), I'll be going to IATEFL.  So this will be great to meet up with old friends and meet new ones!  Looking forward to it!!
          Moira

          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 2, 2010
            I won't be attending IATEFL (not in the flesh, at least - maybe online), but I live near Brighton and I'd love to have the chance to meet up with whoever is there. Will there be something I could sneak into?

            Best wishes from snowed-up Sussex,

            Michael
            Michael Shade
            michael@...