a request for help

  • beyzaylmaz
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 2, 2010
      Dear Webheads,

      I hope everything is ok with you all. Although I may seem inactive in the group for a long time, I have been busy getting ready to gather data for my master's thesis. :)

      I intend to conduct a pilot study for my master's thesis on Webheads in Action and multiliteracies. Therefore, there is a need for me to find at least thirty volunteers to participate in this study. What I am planning to do is to ask all the participants to complete a survey and four of them to be interviewed on skype. The data to be gathered is going to be confidential and I guarantee that I will not use it for other purposes.

      Therefore, I am looking for the help of volunteer Webheads. Can you please contact me if you want take part in this mini research and help a webhead? ;)

      Kind regards,

      Beyza
    • Maryanne
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 28, 2010
        Beyza,
        Although I am a webhead, I am not a very active one online with the
        group. However, if I can be of any help to you in your study, I'd be
        glad to participate. :-)
        Maryanne
        maryanneburgos@...