Re: IATEFL Conference 2011 - Brighton

  • beyzaylmaz
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 2, 2010
      Dear Mercedes, Dennis, Helen and Carla,

      I look forward to meeting you in person.

      Best,

      Beyza

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Mercedes Viola <mercedesviola@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > I'll go the IATEFL conference, too.
      > Fortunately, I won the BESIG Facilitator Scholarship and will be able to attend.
      > Hope to meet you all there
      > Mercedes
      >
      > Arq. Mercedes Viola Deambrosis
      > Directora
      > 4D Content English
      > Circunvalación Durango 1429 of. 501
      > Montevideo - Uruguay
      > Tel: (598 2) 9161496
      > www.4d.edu.uy
      > Please consider the planet before printing this email.
      > Antes de imprimir, piensa en el medio ambiente.

    • Graham Stanley
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 2, 2010
        Great idea, Carla & Beyza!

        I'm really looking forward to going to Brighton in 2011 too - I think
        you'll like the IATEFL conference, Carla - the Brighton one in particular is
        shaping up to be something special - it'll be even more special with lots of
        Webheads there.

        Best wishes,

        Graham

        On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 12:34 PM, Carla arena <carlaarena@...> wrote:

        > Dear Webheads,
        >
        > Though I just love being at the TESOL Conference and I have enjoyed every
        > minute of the ones I could attend, next year I'll be at the IATEFL
        > Conference for the first time. Exciting!
        >
        > Beyza and I decided to create a wiki to start planning things and
        > connecting
        > to the ones going to IATEFL. It seems early, but it is never to early to
        > start, connect and share. So, we hope you join us there!
        > http://iatefl2011.pbworks.com/
        >
        > Carla
        >
        > http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
        > Contributor of http://pocketcultures.com

      • anisoara_pp
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 2, 2010
          Hi Carla,
          I'll be there, too.
          Can't waiting meeting you and other webheads,
          Anisoara Pop

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Carla arena <carlaarena@...> wrote:

          > Dear Webheads,
          >
          > Though I just love being at the TESOL Conference and I have enjoyed every
          > minute of the ones I could attend, next year I'll be at the IATEFL
          > Conference for the first time. Exciting!
          >
          > Beyza and I decided to create a wiki to start planning things and connecting
          > to the ones going to IATEFL. It seems early, but it is never to early to
          > start, connect and share. So, we hope you join us there!
          > http://iatefl2011.pbworks.com/
          >
          > Carla
          >
          > http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
          > Contributor of http://pocketcultures.com

        • sue annan
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 2, 2010
            This is gearing up to be an amazing meet-up of webheads.

            I am going to Brighton too.

            Look forward to seeing you all there

            Cheers

            Sue

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com> , Mercedes Viola <mercedesviola@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            > I'll go the IATEFL conference, too.
            > Fortunately, I won the BESIG Facilitator Scholarship and will be able to attend.
            > Hope to meet you all there
            > Mercedes
            >
            > Arq. Mercedes Viola Deambrosis
            > Directora
            > 4D Content English
            > Circunvalación Durango 1429 of. 501
            > Montevideo - Uruguay
            > Tel: (598 2) 9161496
            > www.4d.edu.uy
            > ïï€ Please consider the planet before printing this email.
            > Antes de imprimir, piensa en el medio ambiente.

          • Carla arena
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 2, 2010
              Wow, guys, this if fantastic!

              I can´t wait to be there and hug you all, plus having a wonderful Webhead
              meetup.

              See you soon in Brighton and let´s start sharing in the wiki.

              Beijos,

              On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 5:53 PM, sue annan <sue.annan@...> wrote:

              > This is gearing up to be an amazing meet-up of webheads.
              >
              > I am going to Brighton too.
              >
              > Look forward to seeing you all there
              >
              > Cheers
              >
              > Sue

            • Moira Hunter
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 2, 2010
                Hi all,
                I'm catching up with the emails.  Although I was too late for the CfP, (I think unless there was an extension?), as I'm in the UK before that for other professional reasons, and then I'm in the south (on holiday), I'll be going to IATEFL.  So this will be great to meet up with old friends and meet new ones!  Looking forward to it!!
                Moira

                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 2, 2010
                  I won't be attending IATEFL (not in the flesh, at least - maybe online), but I live near Brighton and I'd love to have the chance to meet up with whoever is there. Will there be something I could sneak into?

                  Best wishes from snowed-up Sussex,

                  Michael
                  Michael Shade
                  michael@...