Re: [evonline2002_webheads] IATEFL Conference 2011 - Brighton

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 2, 2010
      So. I get to meet both Carla AND Helen. Sorry, list -but we are providing
      examples of successful networking and, for those in SL - demonstrating that
      First and Second Life do join up sometimes.

      Dennis Denos etc.

      *

      younglearners-subscribe@yahoogroups.com<Subscribe%3Ayounglearners-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>

      Personal homepage: http://www.dennisnewson.de

      Skype: Osnacantab

      Second Life: Osnacantab Nesterov

      *

    • Mercedes Viola
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 2, 2010
        Hi,
        I'll go the IATEFL conference, too.
        Fortunately, I won the BESIG Facilitator Scholarship and will be able to attend.
        Hope to meet you all there
        Mercedes

        Arq. Mercedes Viola Deambrosis
        Directora
        4D Content English
        Circunvalación Durango 1429 of. 501
        Montevideo - Uruguay
        Tel: (598 2) 9161496
        www.4d.edu.uy
        Please consider the planet before printing this email.
        Antes de imprimir, piensa en el medio ambiente.

        *

        Dennis Newson

        Formerly University of Osnabrueck, GERMANY
        **

        Committee member | Discussion List Manager IATEFL YLT SIG

        Creator: YLTSIG NING | http://ylandtsig.ning.com/

        Winner British Council ELT 05 Innovation Award

        Unrepentant grammarophobe

        YLTSIG Website: http://www.yltsig.org

        Yahoogroups: Subscribe:
        younglearners-subscribe@yahoogroups.com<Subscribe%3Ayounglearners-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>

        Personal homepage: http://www.dennisnewson.de

        Skype: Osnacantab

        Second Life: Osnacantab Nesterov

        *

      • beyzaylmaz
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 2, 2010
          Dear Mercedes, Dennis, Helen and Carla,

          I look forward to meeting you in person.

          Best,

          Beyza

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Mercedes Viola <mercedesviola@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          > I'll go the IATEFL conference, too.
          > Fortunately, I won the BESIG Facilitator Scholarship and will be able to attend.
          > Hope to meet you all there
          > Mercedes
          >
          > Arq. Mercedes Viola Deambrosis
          > Directora
          > 4D Content English
          > Circunvalación Durango 1429 of. 501
          > Montevideo - Uruguay
          > Tel: (598 2) 9161496
          > www.4d.edu.uy
          > Please consider the planet before printing this email.
          > Antes de imprimir, piensa en el medio ambiente.

        • Graham Stanley
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 2, 2010
            Great idea, Carla & Beyza!

            I'm really looking forward to going to Brighton in 2011 too - I think
            you'll like the IATEFL conference, Carla - the Brighton one in particular is
            shaping up to be something special - it'll be even more special with lots of
            Webheads there.

            Best wishes,

            Graham

            On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 12:34 PM, Carla arena <carlaarena@...> wrote:

            > Dear Webheads,
            >
            > Though I just love being at the TESOL Conference and I have enjoyed every
            > minute of the ones I could attend, next year I'll be at the IATEFL
            > Conference for the first time. Exciting!
            >
            > Beyza and I decided to create a wiki to start planning things and
            > connecting
            > to the ones going to IATEFL. It seems early, but it is never to early to
            > start, connect and share. So, we hope you join us there!
            > http://iatefl2011.pbworks.com/
            >
            > Carla
            >
            > http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
            > Contributor of http://pocketcultures.com

          • anisoara_pp
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 2, 2010
              Hi Carla,
              I'll be there, too.
              Can't waiting meeting you and other webheads,
              Anisoara Pop

              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Carla arena <carlaarena@...> wrote:

              > Dear Webheads,
              >
              > Though I just love being at the TESOL Conference and I have enjoyed every
              > minute of the ones I could attend, next year I'll be at the IATEFL
              > Conference for the first time. Exciting!
              >
              > Beyza and I decided to create a wiki to start planning things and connecting
              > to the ones going to IATEFL. It seems early, but it is never to early to
              > start, connect and share. So, we hope you join us there!
              > http://iatefl2011.pbworks.com/
              >
              > Carla
              >
              > http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
              > Contributor of http://pocketcultures.com

            • sue annan
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 2, 2010
                This is gearing up to be an amazing meet-up of webheads.

                I am going to Brighton too.

                Look forward to seeing you all there

                Cheers

                Sue

                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com> , Mercedes Viola <mercedesviola@...> wrote:

                > Hi,
                > I'll go the IATEFL conference, too.
                > Fortunately, I won the BESIG Facilitator Scholarship and will be able to attend.
                > Hope to meet you all there
                > Mercedes
                >
                > Arq. Mercedes Viola Deambrosis
                > Directora
                > 4D Content English
                > Circunvalación Durango 1429 of. 501
                > Montevideo - Uruguay
                > Tel: (598 2) 9161496
                > www.4d.edu.uy
                > ïï€ Please consider the planet before printing this email.
                > Antes de imprimir, piensa en el medio ambiente.

              • Carla arena
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 2, 2010
                  Wow, guys, this if fantastic!

                  I can´t wait to be there and hug you all, plus having a wonderful Webhead
                  meetup.

                  See you soon in Brighton and let´s start sharing in the wiki.

                  Beijos,

                  On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 5:53 PM, sue annan <sue.annan@...> wrote:

                  > This is gearing up to be an amazing meet-up of webheads.
                  >
                  > I am going to Brighton too.
                  >
                  > Look forward to seeing you all there
                  >
                  > Cheers
                  >
                  > Sue

                • Moira Hunter
                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 2, 2010
                    Hi all,
                    I'm catching up with the emails.  Although I was too late for the CfP, (I think unless there was an extension?), as I'm in the UK before that for other professional reasons, and then I'm in the south (on holiday), I'll be going to IATEFL.  So this will be great to meet up with old friends and meet new ones!  Looking forward to it!!
                    Moira

                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 2, 2010
                      I won't be attending IATEFL (not in the flesh, at least - maybe online), but I live near Brighton and I'd love to have the chance to meet up with whoever is there. Will there be something I could sneak into?

                      Best wishes from snowed-up Sussex,

                      Michael
                      Michael Shade
                      michael@...