Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Webheads:You are my strength!

  • STELLA
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 1, 2010
      Dera Hala

      I congratulate you on your achievements! They're really great!!!!
      an otstanding career, you deserve it because you are really hardworking and responsible
      I also love this community!! It's incredible how much you can learn form one another
      CONGRATS again

      stella (from Argentina)
      Message 31 of 31 , Dec 22, 2010
        Dear Hala,
        thank you for your students' comments.
        I will certainly ask my students to comment on your students' blogs and I'd like to do it myself if you could give me the links.

        With all the best wishes,
        Anisoara