Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Webheads:You are my strength!

  • Jennifer Verschoor
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 1, 2010
      Inspiring Hala,

      I am so proud of you!!!!!!! It is just incredible all the different things
      you have accomplished.

      We met face-to-face two years ago when we obtained a scholarship to attend
      WorldCall in Japan. For those of you who never met Hala f2f she has an
      extremely positive attitude and she is a natural leader. I am sure you will
      continue to ROCK because every new project is an opportunity to do what you
      really love: show your passion for education.

      A big cyber hug.

      Warm regards
      Jennifer

    • anisoara_pp
      Message 31 of 31 , Dec 22, 2010
        Dear Hala,
        thank you for your students' comments.
        I will certainly ask my students to comment on your students' blogs and I'd like to do it myself if you could give me the links.

        With all the best wishes,
        Anisoara