Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Webheads:You are my strength!

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 1, 2010
      Congratulations on your achievements, Hala!
      And way back from the 60s.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIKBq9TeFlw

      Warm regards from Brazil,
      B.

      --
      Barbara Dieu
      http://barbaradieu.com

    • anisoara_pp
      Message 31 of 31 , Dec 22, 2010
        Dear Hala,
        thank you for your students' comments.
        I will certainly ask my students to comment on your students' blogs and I'd like to do it myself if you could give me the links.

        With all the best wishes,
        Anisoara