Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Webheads:You are my strength!

  • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 1, 2010
      Dearest Halla,

      I am so much happy for you and your accomplishments. Congratulations!!!
      I feel thankful to the opportunity to meet you here and f2f in Fukuoka. You
      really deserve to be successful and Allah helps you!
      I wish to see you again f2f someday.
      Stay Happy, healthy and wealthy!

      {{{{BIG HUG))))
      and beijinhos,

      --
      *Nina Lyulkun* (Ukraine)
      http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/

    • anisoara_pp
      Message 31 of 31 , Dec 22, 2010
        Dear Hala,
        thank you for your students' comments.
        I will certainly ask my students to comment on your students' blogs and I'd like to do it myself if you could give me the links.

        With all the best wishes,
        Anisoara