Students' writing about Smartphones Apps

  • Ronaldo Lima, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2010
      Dear Webhead friends,

      Some students from Casa Thomas Jefferson (pre-intermediate teens) were the
      ones to contribute to our biannual student publication "The Beaver Dam".
      This time, in its 52nd issue, the topic was "Smart Pones Apps" and students
      either reviewed apps that already exist or suggest the creation of new apps.

      I have just added the full publication to the blog
      http://ctjbeaverdam.blogspot.com/ (http://bit.ly/e8mR18) and I'm sure
      students would be thrilled about getting comments from people from different
      countries, so, if some of you could drop by and leave a few comments, I
      would surely appreciate it a lot.

      Warmest regards from Brazil,

      Ronaldo