Plenaries streamed from University of Cyprus Dec 3-5

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2010
      I don't normally re-post but this is, like, wow.

      From the CALICO list ...

      Dear Colleagues,

      Even if you are unable to make it the Foreign Language Instructional
      Technology conference, you will still be able to catch the plenary talks via
      Internet broadcast. Here's the schedule local time (GT +2):

      Friday, December 3, 19:00-20:00
      Mike Levy "Revising the teachers' role in CALL: Designing materials for the
      independent language learner"

      Saturday, December 4, 09:30-10:30
      Françoise Blin "Bologna and the 21st century language learner: Integrating
      technology for learner autonomy"

      Saturday, December 4, 14:30-15:30
      François Mangenot " Former les futures enseignants aux TICE à travers les
      échanges en ligne"

      Sunday, December 5, 09:30-10:30
      Phi Hubbard "Exploring the impact of technology implementation on theories
      and models of language learning"

      Sunday, December 5, 12:00-13:00
      Sophie Ioannou-Georgiou "Language learning, learner autonomy and the
      ever-evolving world of technology"

      To access these broadcasts, connect to the FLiT website:
      http://lcweb.ucy.ac.cy/Flit/index.htm

      _____
      Professor Jack Burston
      Director