Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Sunday SpeedGeek Nov 21, 2010, Second Language Listening with Blogs and Odiogo

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2010
      Thanks once again, Vance.

      I can see that some people will find the voice recognition part of the
      procedure appealing and useful though I personally am narcissistic enough to
      want to stay with doing my own recordings.

      BUT

      the underlying idea of tagging and sharing and building up a bank of
      classified (beginner, advanced etc.) reading passages I find excellent.

      Dennis aka Denos aka Osna