Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Sunday Speedgeek with Carla Arena and Dennis Oliver Nov 14, 1300 GMT

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2010
      Dear Vance and all,

      We can�t wait for the Sunday chat. We hope to have a lot of good
      discussions.

      For more information on what we are going to talk about, check
      http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com/2010/11/elearning-speedgeeking.html

      Claire Siskin, Dennis Oliver, Michael Coghlan, Teresa D�e�a and I will be
      exploring some aspects of elearning.

      Join us!

      Vance, you rock and samba!

      Beijos.