Sunday Speedgeeks for November and December

  • Vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2010
      Hi again,

      The less than perfect news is that (1) I won't be able to make it to Carla and Dennis's session this Sunday because I'll be out hiking with my family in Oman. My youngest son is visiting with his girlfriend in Korea and we have a holiday next week on the occasion of Eid Al Adha (actually, that's more GOOD news ;-).

      I'll be back the following Sunday but (2) we have no volunteer for speedgeeking NEXT Sunday Nov 21. If you think you might have something to share with us, see http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/cfp and simply contact "the coordinator" as it says at that URL.

      Nov 28 is covered thanks to Jim Buckingham of TAEdTech here in the UAE, but thinking further ahead, December is looking sparse for SpeedGeeking, as is January, Feb etc. So far we've managed to come up with something every week since last September, but if you enjoy these events, please SHARE with us your expertise. We'd like to get to know you better and discuss the topic of your choice.

      Ok, hope to hear from someone soon about Nov 21, and to see you all back at Tapped In at noon GMT and then the presentation venue at 1300 on that date.

      Vance

      p.s. in case I didn't mention it, Carla's session will be in Elluminate http://tinyurl.com/y3eh (don't forget to make a recording ;-)