IATEFL BESIG Annual Conference - SIMULCAST

  • Mercedes Viola
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2010
      Apologies for cross-posting

      http://www.4d.edu.uy/upfiles/IATEFL.jpghttp://www.4d.edu.uy/upfiles/BESIG.jp
      gIATEFL BESIG Annual Conference

      the most important global conference for Business English

      19 – 21 November 2010

      Dear all,

      As you are no doubt aware, this year's BESIG (Business English Special
      Interest Section) Annual Conference is fast approaching and we are pleased
      to announce to those who cannot make it this year, that we have organized an
      online programme of conference.

      These talks will be simulcast live to enable an online audience to enjoy the
      sessions together with the delegates in Bielefeld. With the help of the
      moderators, online participants will be able to view and hear the speakers
      and their presentations and ask any questions they may have.

      For details of the programme and information about how to join this
      conference online, please go to the wiki that has been specially set up for
      the occasion:
      <http://ibow.pbworks.com/w/page/31616767/Online-Conference-Schedule>
      http://ibow.pbworks.com

      We wish you a very enjoyable and productive conference online.

      Feel free to publicize the conference!

      You can spread the word about this event forwarding this mail to colleagues,
      posting to Twitter ( <http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23besig> #besig) and
      adding the conference badge to your blog, site or Facebook.

      Remember to link it to <http://ibow.pbworks.com/> http://ibow.pbworks.com

      http://www.4d.edu.uy/upfiles/Conference%20Online%20Programme.jpg

      Arq. Mercedes Viola Deambrosis

      Directora

      4D Content English

      Circunvalación Durango 1429 of. 501

      Montevideo - Uruguay

      Tel: (598 2) 9161496

      <http://www.4d.edu.uy/> www.4d.edu.uy

      P Please consider the planet before printing this email.
      Antes de imprimir, piensa en el medio ambiente.