Re: Suggesting a proper tool

  • anisoara_pp
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7, 2010
      Thank you, Teresa, for taking your very precious time to gather the information and examples.
      I do appreciate it as I do appreciate all the great ideas I read on this list.
      Anisoara
    • anisoara_pp
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 8, 2010
        Hi Nergiz,
        Thank you for your interest and desire to help. I have used VT with the same students during their General English courses and it was quite successful as students had to collaborate. Now, besides intending to provide them with a new tool, I would like to explore a more film-like, one-author tool as they are evaluated on individual project basis.
        Kind regards,
        Anisoara
        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Nergiz" <k.ergiz@...> wrote:

        > Hi Anisoara
        >
        > There are so many tools out there. It would help to know why you need an alternative to Voicethread. Does Voicethread lack a feature you need? Is it too complicated? What exactly do you want your students to (be able to) do with this tool?.
        >
        > Best
        >
        > Nergiz

      • anisoara_pp
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 8, 2010
          Thank you Elizabeth (and Mbarek) for the links which I will definitely explore. I know Audacity, therefore voice recording will not represent a problem.
          I am already looking forward to using myself and then deciding which one/ones to use with my students.
          Best wishes to you all,
          Anisoara