A study on Error Correction

  • Kadir Karakaya
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010
      Dear Webheads,

      I want to conduct a study in order to explore how technological tools
      (grammar checker, editing tools etc.) help students while correcting
      mistakes. In part�cular, I will provide a text for students to make error
      correction and they will use some technological tools. However, I need an
      environment in which students can see the text and help tools together on
      the secreen, and consult them when they need. Could you please recommend
      some tools or CMS sytems for me? Second, what kind of help tools can be used
      for students to make error correction?

      I am looking forward to your recommendations!

      Thanks,
      Kadir Karakaya

      --
      Kadir Karakaya
      PhD Student, Applied Linguistics & Technology