TESOL virtual seminar

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      Hi all--
      I thought this notice might be of interest to some of you. You do need to be a TESOL member to participate, however.
      --Eliabeth

      A Focus on Academic Oral Language and
      Vocabulary Instruction in Language LearningNovember 10, 201010:30 am–12:00
      pm Eastern time in the United StatesClick
      here to
      view the program start time in your time zone.Presenter:
      Dorothy Kauffman
      This program is free for all TESOL members.
       However,
      please preregister online by November 4.  All preregistrants
      receive
      access to both the live event and the recorded version.  The recorded
      version
      is available 1–2 days after the live event and can be viewed at your
      convenience.
      preregister click here,
      then on “Secure Online Registration.”<<<<<<<<<<<<<<