Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Upcoming Speedgeeks Sunday noon GMT

  • Gilmar Mattos
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2010
      Vance,
      When does it take place Brasília time? I was waiting for it to start now (01:13 pm -now).
      My bad (lol). And we're having elections today.
      Warm wishes from cloudy, Franca-SP-Brazil

      Gilmar

      http://gilteacherbrazil.blogspot.com

      http://myonepage.com/GilMattos

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
        Hi, Vance!

        I really enjoyed the session yesterday and think it was useful, especially
        because we concluded that different approaches to the PP courses are
        possible - our two courses are examples of that - and both work.

        Glad that you all enjoyed my Halloween e-card! :-)

        Hugs, Teresa

        Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2010 2:25 PM