Re: Weekly SpeedGeek October 24, 2010

  • Dennis O
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 25, 2010
      Hi, Carlinha--and everyone.

      I completely agree about Clairinha's presentation. It was inspiring, informative, and engaging, and the participants were from at least eight different countries. I thoroughly enjoyed being part of it!

      I'll definitely listen to the recording.

      Best from Arizona--

      Dennis in Phoenix

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com (message #26784), Carla wrote, re Claire's 10-24-10 Elluminate presentation:

      Dear Vance, Claire and all,

      It was a great session!

      For the ones who weren't there, listen to the recording. It is inspiring!

      Beijos.
      Carla
      http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
      Contributor of http://pocketcultures.com
    • Veronica Baig
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 25, 2010
        Vance, Claire, and other webheads:

        I enjoyed this in the recorded version--sorry the real time doesn't work for me;
        much too early on a Sunday morning. I've forwarded this to our own Write Site
        (the AU online writing centre), because there are a lot of parallels in the
        totally online universe. More power to you, Claire!

        Veronica