Re: [evonline2002_webheads] paper.li

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2010
      Hi, Rita!

      Well, Paper.li does work after all. And I just went to the archives and saw
      this.
      http://paper.li/tag/webheads/2010/10/20

      It includes a tweet that I sent out about AdOut.org as one of our attempts.

      Great to know it's working and that you can use this new feature of Twitter
      in your presentation.

      Beijinhos, Teresa

      Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 4:10 PM
      Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Dear all,

      > Preparing a presentation on Twitter, specifically, I came across paper.li,
      > and Tere and I started exploring it further. Paper.li organizes links
      > shared on Twitter into an easy to read newspaper-style format. Newspapers
      > can be created for any Twitter user, list or #tag. I created
      > http://paper.li/tag/webheads , which has become The #webheads Daily, and
      > it's a good, different way of seeing all tweets which have been tagged
      > #webheads on a single page, looking as a newspaper page. Quite cool.
      > But the only way in which all the Webheads daily tweets will show up on
      > our page is by remembering to tag each and every posting we make on
      > Twitter #webheads. The page is refreshed every 24 hs, so we'll only be
      > able to read the latest tweets every time we log in.
      >
      > If you go there now you'll only see mine today :-(
      > Hope I can read many more tomorrow!!!
      >
      > Warmly from already warm Rosario,
      >
      > Rita
    • mbarek akaddar
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2010
        Hi Webheads
        I've just given a try to paper.li which organizes links shared on Twitter into an easy to read newspaper-style format. Newspapers can be created for any Twitter user, list or #tag.
        Here are the links
        http://paper.li/mbarek

        http://paper.li/Mbarek/1288359381
        Great tool isn't it ?
        Best
        Mbarek http://twitter.com/mbarek

      • Gilmar Mattos
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2010
          Dear Mbarek,

          I've been using paper.li for some time now and I agree it's a great tool. It's interesting because people then RT it highlighting the contributions from our great PLN.
          Best
          Gilmar

          http://paper.li/GilMattos
          http://gilteacherbrazil.blogspot.com