Re: Sedat Akayoglu speedgeek Sunday Oct 10, 2010 13:00 GMT

  • Vance
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2010
      For those concerned about tonight's sound quality, it looks like we'll have a second chance in second life to get into Sedat's research. Gary Motteram just tweeted

      garymotteram @VanceS If people want to heat Sedat again, then he is at the SLanguages 2010. See http://tinyurl.com/39rpgtk #slang10

      http://twitter.com/garymotteram/status/26941146218

      He corrected his typo in a later tweet, and SLanguage 2010 is next weekend.

      Best,
      Vance