Recording of Gavin and Mark

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010
      Hi Dennis,

      You're right, I hadn't posted the recording link for yesterday's session
      with Gavin and Mark. I always post that stuff to
      http://twitter.com/vancesas soon as I've harvested the recording,
      usually half an hour after the show
      ended, but if you're twitter is anything like mine it's like a ball of
      string that must conceal lots of good stuff from over an hour ago but all I
      can see is the topmost threads.

      Anyway ...

      Here are the last several recordings:

      Gavin and Mark from Sept 29: http://tinyurl.com/2010sept19recording
      Jen Verschoor on Sept 26: http://connect.pi.ac.ae/p57572846/
      Me on Sept 19: http://tinyurl.com/yltsig100919recording

      Thanks those who attended

      And coming up, Carla and friends from Brasilia 1300 GMT Sunday. I'll send
      an announcement when we agree on the venue (probably Adobe). And the
      following week it's Sedat in Second Life.

      And after that ... You? Anyone? If you want to teach us something, write me
      off list,

      Vance