instructions on taking the writing survey

  • Masoud Amiri
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2010
      Dear all,
      some of you kindly informed me about the problems you had with taking the survey, so I think I need to explain some points. First, the user name and password I provided was only to make the job easier for those who take the survey; if you register for an account on my website and use your own log in info you won't have any problems taking the survey ( I know it will take more time). Second, please log out after you you are done with the survey so that other won't have problems logging in using the same log in info.
      so to take the survey: 1. go to the site: www.amirimasoud.comlog in : user name and password is guestclick on the survey on top menu and you will see the survey

      I do apologize for any inconveniences I caused.
      Masoud