Something to share … about what's coming next .

  • Andreas Auwärter
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2010
      Dear webheads, it was my personal open question i had no answer for the past month: Which challanges are my job-future.
      Usually i hate not being enabled to answer questions.

      So yesterday I got the one call, you may all know in your own cv: "We made a decision and selection and are willing to work with you, if you want :-)" So in the near future my challenge will be to coordinate a project at the virtual campus rhineland-palatinate. OK. It's a half time - and only a time contract - but that's much for nowerdays. And it is related to teaching and learning over web-based services - and therefore it's 4 me. ;-)

      If you could see me, you would recognize, feeling very happy. Using this mesage to thank you for your wonderful work inside this real community.
      With best greetings from Coblence
      Andreas
    • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 1, 2010
        Dear Andreas,

        Congratulations and best wishes!

        Nina

        --
        Nina Lyulkun (Ukraine)
        http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 1, 2010
          Excellent news Andreas - congratulations!

          - Michael

          =======================================
          On Wed, Sep 1st, 2010 at 6:49 PM, Andreas Auwärter <dkauwaer@...>
          wrote:

          > Dear webheads, it was my personal open question i had no answer for the
          > past month: Which challanges are my job-future.
          > Usually i hate not being enabled to answer questions.
          >
          > So yesterday I got the one call, you may all know in your own cv: "We made
          > a decision and selection and are willing to work with you, if you want
          > :-)" So in the near future my challenge will be to coordinate a project
          > at the virtual campus rhineland-palatinate. OK. It's a half time - and
          > only a time contract - but that's much for nowerdays. And it is related to
          > teaching and learning over web-based services - and therefore it's 4 me.
          > ;-)
          >
          > If you could see me, you would recognize, feeling very happy. Using this
          > mesage to thank you for your wonderful work inside this real community.
          >
          > With best greetings from Coblence
          > Andreas
        • Maria D
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 1, 2010
            Congratulations, Andreas! And all the best in your new job.
            Mary

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Andreas Auwärter <dkauwaer@...> wrote:

            > Dear webheads, it was my personal open question i had no answer for the past month: Which challanges are my job-future.
            > Usually i hate not being enabled to answer questions.
            >
            > So yesterday I got the one call, you may all know in your own cv: "We made a decision and selection and are willing to work with you, if you want :-)" So in the near future my challenge will be to coordinate a project at the virtual campus rhineland-palatinate. OK. It's a half time - and only a time contract - but that's much for nowerdays. And it is related to teaching and learning over web-based services - and therefore it's 4 me. ;-)
            >
            > If you could see me, you would recognize, feeling very happy. Using this mesage to thank you for your wonderful work inside this real community.
            > With best greetings from Coblence
            > Andreas

          • Holly Dilatush
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 1, 2010
              Andreas, I'll add my "Congratulations!" to the parade!

              It is fun (F.U.N.) to celebrate together,
              Smiles from Charlottesville, VA, USA
              Holly

              On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 4:49 AM, Andreas Auwärter <dkauwaer@...>wrote:

              > Dear webheads, it was my personal open question i had no answer for the
              > past month: Which challanges are my job-future.
              > Usually i hate not being enabled to answer questions.
              >
              > So yesterday I got the one call, you may all know in your own cv: "We made
              > a decision and selection and are willing to work with you, if you want :-)"
              > So in the near future my challenge will be to coordinate a project at the
              > virtual campus rhineland-palatinate. OK. It's a half time - and only a time
              > contract - but that's much for nowerdays. And it is related to teaching and
              > learning over web-based services - and therefore it's 4 me. ;-)
              >
              > If you could see me, you would recognize, feeling very happy. Using this
              > mesage to thank you for your wonderful work inside this real community.
              > With best greetings from Coblence
              > Andreas

            • Maria Irene Albers
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 1, 2010
                Dear Andreas,

                Das ist wunderbar! Congratulations and enjoy.

                María Irene Albers de Urriola
                Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
                Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
                Universidad de Carabobo

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 1, 2010
                  Gratuliere Andreas! :)

                  All the best in your new job.

                  Nergiz
                • mbarek akaddar
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 1, 2010
                    I 'm happy for you Andreas. Congratulations

                    Mbarek

                    To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 1, 2010
                      Thanks Andreas for sharing with us your good news. That makes us a family !!!Tell us your experience later, it'll be interesting and enriching for our community.
                      Hugs and good luckSusana, from Argentina

                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 2, 2010
                        Dear Webheads,

                        Here's a short story about how informal mentoring can take place online- see how
                        access was provided and what this teacher went through just to talk to someone
                        whom she thought could help her.

                        I hope she'd continue on her TPD journey....with the webheads.

                        Read full story here, Informal Learning of a Teacher from Ghana
                        http://goo.gl/b/KyZh

                        Aiden

                      • Sasa
                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 2, 2010
                          Cestitam, Andreas, srecno!
                          Sasa

                          > Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 10:49:50 +0200
                          > Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Something to share … about what's coming next.
                          >

                          > Dear webheads, it was my personal open question i had no answer for the past month: Which challanges are my job-future.
                          >
                          > Usually i hate not being enabled to answer questions.
                          >

                          > So yesterday I got the one call, you may all know in your own cv: "We made a decision and selection and are willing to work with you, if you want :-)" So in the near future my challenge will be to coordinate a project at the virtual campus rhineland-palatinate. OK. It's a half time - and only a time contract - but that's much for nowerdays. And it is related to teaching and learning over web-based services - and therefore it's 4 me. ;-)
                          >

                          > If you could see me, you would recognize, feeling very happy. Using this mesage to thank you for your wonderful work inside this real community.
                          >
                          > With best greetings from Coblence
                          >
                          > Andreas

                        • Carla arena
                          Message 12 of 13 , Sep 2, 2010
                            Fantastic achievement, Andreas! I�m sure in no time you�ll have a lot to
                            share with us because of your new professional challenges.

                            You deserve the best, and I�m sure the ones who hired you will never regret
                            the choice.

                            Parab�ns (congrats in Portuguese)
                            Carla
                            http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
                            Contributor of http://pocketcultures.com

                            On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 5:49 AM, Andreas Auw�rter <dkauwaer@...>wrote:

                            > Dear webheads, it was my personal open question i had no answer for the
                            > past month: Which challanges are my job-future.
                            > Usually i hate not being enabled to answer questions.
                            >
                            > So yesterday I got the one call, you may all know in your own cv: "We made
                            > a decision and selection and are willing to work with you, if you want :-)"
                            > So in the near future my challenge will be to coordinate a project at the
                            > virtual campus rhineland-palatinate. OK. It's a half time - and only a time
                            > contract - but that's much for nowerdays. And it is related to teaching and
                            > learning over web-based services - and therefore it's 4 me. ;-)
                            >
                            > If you could see me, you would recognize, feeling very happy. Using this
                            > mesage to thank you for your wonderful work inside this real community.
                            > With best greetings from Coblence
                            > Andreas

                          • Cora
                            Message 13 of 13 , Sep 3, 2010