Call for papers: languages and dialogues
Call for papers (2010/2)
Member of Advisory Board
Languages and Dialogues
Languages and Dialogues (http://www.linguage nsedialogos. com.br/pages/ english.php) invites submissions for the next thematic issue (2010/2): language and the world. For the scope of this issue, we expect papers that contemplate the role of language in the world. Some of the possible themes are:
• the implications of (verbal and nonverbal) language in human activities/relation s;
• the representation of thinking through language;
• the concepts of language in contemporary world;
• the relationship between language, power, and knowledge;
• writing in cyberspace;
• the teaching of writing, speaking, and reading;
• literary language as artistic representation of the world;
• and other topic-related subjects.
The deadline for paper submission is 10 October 2010.
Manuscripts should be sent to the email linguagensedialogos @.... The subject should be: "Submission (2010/2)".
Before submitting your paper, make sure to follow the guidelines and the template to write your
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]