Webhead Meeting in Valparaiso

  • michaelc@chariot.net.au
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2010
      Hi everyone.

      Bee, Vance, Bobbi and I have gone our separate ways after an amazing two
      weeks together. Bee would be home in Sao Paulo, Vance somewhere in the north
      of Brazil, Bobbi in Houston, and I'm currently in Santiago waiting for my
      flight home. But yesterday I had another magical webhead day.

      One of our quieter webheads, Violeta Cautin, is now living in the world
      heritage city of Valparaiso, about 90 minutes by bus from Santiago. She met
      me at the bus station and showed me around this stunning place, and the twin
      city of Vina Del Mar. There will be photos when I get around to uploading them.

      Violeta was a wonderful host, and took time out of a busy study schedule to
      meet me. She has an interview on Monday as part of her Ph D review so I hope
      it goes well for her.

      Thank you Violeta for another warm and friendly webhead meeting - I had a
      great day.

      - Michael
    • Carla arena
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010
        It's all about webhead magic, isn't it, Mike? I'm really glad to know you
        had a great time with Violeta showing you around.

        Beijos and miss you all,
        Carla
        http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
        Contributor of http://pocketcultures.com