Inivite and call for slurls for teachers new to Second Life

  • RPR38
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2010
      Greetings Webheads,

      I'm working with a group of Palestinian and Israeli teachers next week in a EFL, civics and American studies seminar next week and will be working to introduce and practice a variety of online tools for learning and teaching English. I'll be online with them from the 18th-21ist at 17:00-18:30 Jerusalem time.

      Does anyone have SLURL's that would of interest for them to learn about SL and to be in worlds for ESL/EFL teachers and learners?

      Would anyone be interested in giving a 30 minute tour of one of these locations?

      if so, let me know!

      I would also be using a nicenet site key=S96800O22 if you would like to stop by to join the discussion.

      Best and massa'alama,

      Rick
    • Dennis Newson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2010
        Rick,

        Would be delighted to help with this one and could certainly do a 30-minute
        tour of some appropriate places if the date and time are possible for me.

        Contact me either by email at:

        djn@...

        or IM me in iinworld:

        osnacantab nesterov

        And, just in case: Skype:

        osnacantab (Germany).

        Webheadly greetings,

        Dennis (Newson) from Osnabrueck aka Denos aka Osnacantab Nesterov aka Osna
        aka Osna Dennis aka Osna Teacher