Re: South American Visit

  • Rita
    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 8, 2010
      Hi, Graham,

      It's REAL shame you won't be joining us for a memorable Webhead outing next week! We'll be several female Webheads strolling along Buenos Aires streets escorted by two gentlemen --Vance and Michael..., and sharing FUN ;-)

      A big hug from Rosario, Graham, wishing you were also here!

      Rita

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Graham Stanley <blogefl@...> wrote:

      > Dear Jennifer,
      >
      > you're right - I'll have to do my best to see if I can make it to
      > Argentina sometime soon!
      >
      > Unfortunately, I'll only be in Brazil for the two conferences - I said
      > last time that I'd stay for a holiday afterwards the next time, but
      > it's not going to be possible :(
      >
      > Really looking forward to meeting all the Brazilian webheads, and to
      > meeting Michael and Vance again
      >
      > Best,
      >
      > Graham
      >
      > On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Jennifer Verschoor
      > <jenverschoor@...> wrote:
      > > Graham you have to come to Argentina!!!
      > >
      > > Are you planning to stay some days here?
      > >
      > > Many webheads would love to meet you!
      > > Regards
      > > Jennifer

    • Maria D
      Message 41 of 41 , Jul 8, 2010
        I can't believe I'll have to miss this memorable event! I'm green with envy :-) The thing is I'm travelling to Salta for the second (and last) week of the winter holidays.

        By the way, if Michael and Vance have some days to spare, they might want to take a look at this site: http://www.allaboutar.com/ard_salta.htm
        Both the north and the south of Argentina are worth a visit.

        Have a great time in Buenos Aires and share lots of photos!

        Mary