Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: South American Visit

  • Ronaldo Lima, Jr.
    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 8, 2010
      Hey Graham,

      It's great to hear you're coming to Brazil too! See you in Sao Paulo!

      Ronaldo

      On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 7:42 AM, Carla arena <carlaarena@...> wrote:

      > No kidding, Graham! This is great news!
      >
      > Can't wait to meet you once again in Brazil this time.
      >
      > See you soon.
      >
      > Carla
      > http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
      > Contributor of http://pocketcultures.com
      >

      > On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 1:14 AM, Graham Stanley <blogefl@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Hi everyone,
      > >
      > > I'll be at BRAZ-TESOL too, at least the first few days of the conference
      > -
      > > looking forward to meeting everyone. I'll also be in Rio de Janeiro for
      > the
      > > ABCI conference beforehand (15-17th Jan) - are any Webheads going to be
      > > there?
      > >
      > > Best,
      > >
      > > Graham
      > >
      > > Graham Stanley
      > > blogefl@... <blogefl%40gmail.com>
      > > http://blog-efl.blogspot.com
      > >
      > > On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 4:01 PM, Ronaldo Lima, Jr.
      > > <ronaldo.limajr@... <ronaldo.limajr%40gmail.com>>wrote:
      > >

      > > > Michael and Vance,
      > > >
      > > > It's great to know you're coming to Brazil! Carla Arena, Erika
      > Cruvinel,
      > > > Jose Antonio and myself will be at the Braz-TESOL in Sao Paulo and then
      > > in
      > > > the Casa Thomas Jefferson Seminar in Brasilia. I am sure we will have a
      > > > great time here!
      > > >
      > > > See you next week!
      > > >
      > > > Ronaldo

    • Maria D
      Message 41 of 41 , Jul 8, 2010
        I can't believe I'll have to miss this memorable event! I'm green with envy :-) The thing is I'm travelling to Salta for the second (and last) week of the winter holidays.

        By the way, if Michael and Vance have some days to spare, they might want to take a look at this site: http://www.allaboutar.com/ard_salta.htm
        Both the north and the south of Argentina are worth a visit.

        Have a great time in Buenos Aires and share lots of photos!

        Mary