Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: South American Visit - info

  • Alicia
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8 3:17 AM
      hi all!

      Could you update me with dates and events for both Argentina and Brasil to see if I can make it? It seems I've missed the info.

      Best!

      Prof.Alicia Barbitta
      www.focus.edu.uy

      Skype: aliciabarbitta
      Second Life: Wonderalica Alturas
      MSN: a_barbitta@...
      BLOG: www.focusingles.blogspot.com

      099 591 519 - 916 09 95 /21-22
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8 4:01 AM
        Hello Alicia:

        I have just sent you the google doc with all the possibilities.

        Looking forward to meeting you soon.
        Warm regards
        Jennifer

        2010/7/8 Alicia <barbitta@...>

        > hi all!
        >
        > Could you update me with dates and events for both Argentina and Brasil to
        > see if I can make it? It seems I've missed the info.
        >
        > Best!
        >
        > Prof.Alicia Barbitta
        > www.focus.edu.uy
        >
        > Skype: aliciabarbitta
        > Second Life: Wonderalica Alturas
        > MSN: a_barbitta@... <a_barbitta%40hotmail.com>
        > BLOG: www.focusingles.blogspot.com
        >
        > 099 591 519 - 916 09 95 /21-22

        Jennifer Verschoor
        www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

      • Erika Cruvinel
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8 5:28 AM
          Hello Alicia, this is the info about the seminar in Brazil.
          http://www.braztesol.org.br/convencao/

          2010/7/8 Alicia <barbitta@...>

          > hi all!
          >
          > Could you update me with dates and events for both Argentina and Brasil to
          > see if I can make it? It seems I've missed the info.
          >
          > Best!
          >
          > Prof.Alicia Barbitta
          > www.focus.edu.uy
          >
          > Skype: aliciabarbitta