Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: South American Visit

    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 8, 2010
      Hi, Graham!

      Enjoy both conferences and the company of great and fun/F.U.N. colleagues.
      :-)

      Safe traveling!

      Hugs, Teresa

      Message 41 of 41 , Jul 8, 2010
        I can't believe I'll have to miss this memorable event! I'm green with envy :-) The thing is I'm travelling to Salta for the second (and last) week of the winter holidays.

        By the way, if Michael and Vance have some days to spare, they might want to take a look at this site: http://www.allaboutar.com/ard_salta.htm
        Both the north and the south of Argentina are worth a visit.

        Have a great time in Buenos Aires and share lots of photos!

        Mary