Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: South American Visit

  • Graham Stanley
    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 7, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      I'll be at BRAZ-TESOL too, at least the first few days of the conference -
      looking forward to meeting everyone. I'll also be in Rio de Janeiro for the
      ABCI conference beforehand (15-17th Jan) - are any Webheads going to be
      there?

      Best,

      Graham

      Graham Stanley
      blogefl@...
      http://blog-efl.blogspot.com

      On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 4:01 PM, Ronaldo Lima, Jr.
      <ronaldo.limajr@...>wrote:

      > Michael and Vance,
      >
      > It's great to know you're coming to Brazil! Carla Arena, Erika Cruvinel,
      > Jose Antonio and myself will be at the Braz-TESOL in Sao Paulo and then in
      > the Casa Thomas Jefferson Seminar in Brasilia. I am sure we will have a
      > great time here!
      >
      > See you next week!
      >
      > Ronaldo

    • Maria D
      Message 41 of 41 , Jul 8, 2010
        I can't believe I'll have to miss this memorable event! I'm green with envy :-) The thing is I'm travelling to Salta for the second (and last) week of the winter holidays.

        By the way, if Michael and Vance have some days to spare, they might want to take a look at this site: http://www.allaboutar.com/ard_salta.htm
        Both the north and the south of Argentina are worth a visit.

        Have a great time in Buenos Aires and share lots of photos!

        Mary