Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: I need help: Survey for Latin American Teachers

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 7, 2010
      Mike,

      We're waiting for you in Brazil!

      Carla
      http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
      Contributor of http://pocketcultures.com

      On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Mike <marzio-school@...> wrote:

      > A lot of us webheads are jealous, but you all have a great time!!!!
      >

      > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > Carla arena <carlaarena@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > We can't wait to be with you and Michael in S�o Paulo and Brasilia,
      > Vance.
      > > Have fun in Argentina, first!
      > >
      > > Besos,
      > > Carla
      > > http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
      > > Contributor of http://pocketcultures.com

    • Maria D
      Message 41 of 41 , Jul 8, 2010
        I can't believe I'll have to miss this memorable event! I'm green with envy :-) The thing is I'm travelling to Salta for the second (and last) week of the winter holidays.

        By the way, if Michael and Vance have some days to spare, they might want to take a look at this site: http://www.allaboutar.com/ard_salta.htm
        Both the north and the south of Argentina are worth a visit.

        Have a great time in Buenos Aires and share lots of photos!

        Mary