Re: I need help: Survey for Latin American Teachers

  • Glenn V
    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 6, 2010
      Hi all,

      This isn't in response to the request for help with the survey, and I'm not a teacher of English in Argentina ...

      However, I am on my way to visit teachers in Argentina.

      At the moment I'm in Houston. I'm resisting the urge to broadcast my whereabouts on Facebook and Twitter, but I'd like to let this group know where I am.

      I should be in Argentina on July 13 and I understand that Webheads there are arranging a meeting with me and Michael Coghlan who will be in the vicinity at about the same time.

      A few days later I'll be in Sao Paulo for the BrazTESOL conference and following that, in Brasilia to meet with our fine colleagues at Casa Thomas Jefferson, in the company of Michael and Bee.

      I'm very much looking forward to all of this, and to meeting any Webheads who happen to be in those locations.

      Best,
      Vance

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Helping North <helpingnorth@...> wrote:

      > Dear all,
      > This is a message for Latin American teachers of English
    • Maria D
      Message 41 of 41 , Jul 8, 2010
        I can't believe I'll have to miss this memorable event! I'm green with envy :-) The thing is I'm travelling to Salta for the second (and last) week of the winter holidays.

        By the way, if Michael and Vance have some days to spare, they might want to take a look at this site: http://www.allaboutar.com/ard_salta.htm
        Both the north and the south of Argentina are worth a visit.

        Have a great time in Buenos Aires and share lots of photos!

        Mary